Use the following tips to capture a clear photo of your document:
- Take a photo of the document head-on, avoiding angles.
- Adjust the orientation to match the document's layout. For example, use landscape for wide documents.
- Make sure the document fills the frame, with all four corners visible, and avoid any cutoffs.
- Disable the camera flash to minimize glare.
- Position the document on a dark table or surface for a contrasting background.
- Remove any other objects from the photo.
Contact ID.me support by clicking on this link.
Post is closed for comments.