An update to the CCCApply Standard and CCPG 2023-2024 online application will be deployed into Production on Friday, June 2, 2023, starting at approximately 5 pm.
We anticipate approximately 3 - 4 hours of downtime to complete a required database update. Students attempting to access the system will receive a system maintenance message. An announcement of the expected downtime for this release has been posted on the student support site: ccchelp.info.
This minor release, CCCApply 6.13, includes the following enhancements:
Note: For full release details and pilot testing instructions, go to the CCCApply 6.13 Release Notes.
- New student parent question (AB2881) in CCCApply Standard and an updated CCPG 2023-2024 application
- Important! Colleges must upgrade to SuperGlue Release 4.7 to receive the new student parent field data. SuperGlue Release 4.7 is available now! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your upgrade to SuperGlue 4.7.
- Updated AB540 Nonresident Tuition Form on the post-submission standard application Special Links page (2023 version).
- Change to the “exit” age on the foster youth question in the Special Residency section.
- The application confirmation page now displays college contact information to assist students.
- CCCApply SIS Receipt flag (sis_receipt) is now available for ad hoc reporting in the CCCApply Report Center.
Please sign in to leave a comment.